Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Pictures




Posted by Picasa

Since the girls were dressed in their church clothes, I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity. I made another attempt to get a picture with all three girls looking at the camera and smiling. Wishful thinking? Elsa and Ava are compliant, it is Greta who won't sit (or stand) still. And when that moment comes, it lasts for only 2 seconds. This is the same 2 seconds that Elsa is making a funny face or Ava is posing. And so I'll keep trying and trying. (Maybe I should get acquainted with photoshop.)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

My goodness, I've been looking at your posts and all I can say is wow! Your girls are just so beautiful and the pictures have really captured not only that but their fun personalities as well. So glad you are having a wonderful summer!

merathon said...

those dreses are adorable. i won't even ask where you got them cuz i'm sure it was some cute boutique that the only have out where you are! and with that red barn door behind them? perfect!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I want to see your girls soon!