Elsa and Ava at the base of the waterfall. Ava loves her sunglasses.
Desert beauty.
Brian rock climbed to the top of the waterfall.
Brian crossed the stream with Elsa and Ava to get a better view of the waterfall. I stayed on the other side with Greta.
These are pictures from Friday, July 3rd. We went hiking on one of the trails near our house. It has hot and dusty with little shade. However, Elsa and Ava did great. They are building up their endurance. They hiked the full 3 miles roundtrip with little complaint. (Ava wanted to be carried for the last 100 yards.) Every Sunday Brian takes them on a walk/hike. It is something that they really look forward to doing. I've joined them a few times, but usually stay home to clean-up and put Greta down. She doesn't love being in the backpack carrier for long. I can't imagine it is that comfortable, plus she is so busy. We are excited to take them hiking in Utah in August. They are preparing!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment