Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pictures






Brian needed a picture of the two of us and could only find a few from the last few years. (I take most of the pictures, so there are very little of me.) To remedy this, we had Elsa take a few pictures of us. She turned out to be a pretty good photographer. She would look up from the camera and say, "Uh, you need to turn your head because there are shadows." Or say, "That smile wasn't very good." She is an honest photographer. I was able to get a few of the girls with their dad. These are my favorites.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Elsa has quite the eye!!!

Thayer said...

nice looking couple!

It's That Simple said...

Ok Nan! Killing me. These are such pretty pictures of you. How long have I known you and I seriously think these are top of the list....Ok, maybe that infamous drivers license pic.....jk.....you and Brian both look great......and of course the girls always look darling!....tell Elsa I said great job.

Brigham said...

Nan, you need to post some pics of you and Ava side to side from when you were her age.

Colleen said...

Elsa is a GREAT photographer. That is a very good picture of you and Brian.

The Bowman Bunch said...

Elsa did a great job and the two of you look great!

deborah said...

these pictures are GREAT.... you are so beautiful!!! i will update my blog soon.