and you haven't changed a bit! so that means when we met you guys, you'd only been married for 3 years-- it seemed like so much longer to me because you guys always seemed to have a good rhythm down with everything!
I love looking at your wedding picture! So beautiful! Happy anniversary!
I always forget the age difference between Ava and GGGGRETA!!When's #4?
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize we were 1 day and 1 year apart. I hope you have a fun evening planned together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
and you haven't changed a bit! so that means when we met you guys, you'd only been married for 3 years-- it seemed like so much longer to me because you guys always seemed to have a good rhythm down with everything!
I love looking at your wedding picture! So beautiful! Happy anniversary!
I always forget the age difference between Ava and GGGGRETA!!
When's #4?
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize we were 1 day and 1 year apart. I hope you have a fun evening planned together.
Post a Comment