Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Favorite Pictures

 

 

 

 

I just got the CD from Melissa with the girls pictures. I love all of them, but these are my favorites. I can't wait to get them printed and in frames. It will be the perfect touch the make our house feel like it is ours. Thanks again Melissa!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Very cute. I love their eyes in the pictures. Your girls are beautiful. It looks like you're doing well. I would love to see more pictures of your house and all your doing.

merathon said...

all i can say is stunning!

Melissa said...

I am so glad you (finally!) got the CD. Thank YOU for letting me take these. Your family is beautiful and this was so much fun! We can do it again anytime.

It's That Simple said...

So CUTE!!! I especially love the one of Miss Greta!