Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Funny Ava

 

 

 

 

Ava just cracks me up. She is quite entertaining. She quickly picks up on anything - lines from movies, expressions, and songs. I have to be careful. I love listening to her play with her toys. The conversations they have are hysterical. You will often hear her say, "Oh my", "What the", and "Yikes" (a favorite from Scooby-Doo). She will be coloring and I'll hear her singing all the lyrics to a song she has just learned. She picks up music and lyrics so fast. She is also so sweet. She is right by Greta's side when she is sad, but then will also walk away with her fingers in her ears. (She isn't as patient.) She loves to cuddle and gives the best hugs and kisses. This school year she has started to have her own play dates. I love watching her interact with her friends. She gets along so well with them with little or no conflict. Maybe she is used to having her older sister direct her. She can be so silly and likes potty-talk. I've told her that potty-talk stays in the bathroom (except for when changing Greta's diapers). The other day I was bathing Greta and Ava came in and sat on top of the toilet seat. She started saying "Poo-poo, pee-pee, poo-poo" over and over. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "I'm keeping it in the bathroom, just like you told me Mom." You can't help but laugh at her--most of the time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber said...

It is so fun to see these pictures. I love it!