16 years ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Ava's Class Christmas Party
Ava loves to sing and does it with a lot of attitude. She and her friend, Camryn, amuse one another. They were on the end giggling and whispering to each other. We had the whole family at her party. Elsa and I were on one side of the room with the camcorder, while Brian and Greta were on camera duty. Brian set Greta down on the floor and within seconds she was surrounded by at least 10 little kids. It wasn't until they all started pulling on her hands and feet that she started to fuss. We could have left her there to entertain the kids for the day. We love Ava's teachers, Miss Patti and Miss Shelley. They are so good with teaching these children with so much love and patience. Ava has grown up so much this year. I can't believe it, really. Brian has told Ava that if she keeps growing he is going to tickle her. Each morning, she'll crawl into bed with us and say, "Dad, I grew again last night. I just can't help it." It is her expression as she says this that is so endearing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment