16 years ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Disney on Ice
I bravely took all three girls to Disney on Ice by myself. It was so much fun. The show included so many characters - Small World, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Cinderella, Ariel, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, and of course, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Pluto. Elsa and Ava were in awe for most of the show. Even Greta was mesmerized by all the lights. Turns out I didn't have to be that brave considering we had a suite. My friend, Andrea, works for Conseco and got us their company suite. It was so nice to have so much room to ourselves. The girls could move around without distracting others. I could feed Greta and just relax since we had a kitchen, bathroom, and seating area so easily accessible. We were spoiled. It was a great way to begin the 12 days of Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment