16 years ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Church Christmas Party
While Brian was off skiing, I took all three girls to our church Christmas party. We had a showing in the morning, so I (once again) frantically cleaned. It took longer than expected (once again) so I barely made the party. I would have skipped it altogether, but I had promised Elsa and Ava that they could see Santa and sit on his lap. Greta slept through the whole party, so she didn't get a chance to be scared by a bearded man in a red suit. I am glad I made the effort (once again) because the girls had so much fun. They also got to make Christmas ornaments and run around. We all needed this little reprieve.
If you're wondering why the green alligator with Elsa...well, she is Gator of the Week. Each week a student is picked to bring home the classroom pet alligator, Cookie. Over the weekend, they are supposed to take pictures of activities that they do with the alligator then bring in a poster on Monday to be displayed for the week. This was a good weekend to have Cookie. We had lots of activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment