I of course LOVE this. Little Elsa holds a special place in my heart.
Way to go Elsa!! You are getting so big!
Big girls need bigger bikes! Way to go Elsa!
great job elsa...although it was brian who made me laugh running behind her. great job brian!
Elsa - I can't wait to see you ride your bike when Grandma and I come to visit next month.Love, Grandpa
Wow Elsa! Good job. We're proud of you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I of course LOVE this. Little Elsa holds a special place in my heart.
Way to go Elsa!! You are getting so big!
Big girls need bigger bikes! Way to go Elsa!
great job elsa...although it was brian who made me laugh running behind her. great job brian!
Elsa - I can't wait to see you ride your bike when Grandma and I come to visit next month.
Love, Grandpa
Wow Elsa! Good job. We're proud of you!
Post a Comment