16 years ago
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Greta is three months old!
Here are some cute pictures that Brian took today of Greta. She is getting so big and alert. She loves to smile. And those dimples just melt anyone's heart. She is a sweet baby and getting into a good routine. She is our best baby with sleeping through the night. She usually goes to bed around 11pm and sleeps until 6-7am. She is still unpredictable with naps during the day. Sometimes it will be 30 minutes and other times 2 hours. She has graduated from the infant bouncer to the infant rocking chair. She really likes looking at faces and loves to coo and giggle when she has eye contact. She is really good at mimicking sounds. She loves to sit-up and stand. I am amazed with her head control. She can sit up in the bumpo and hold her head up for about five-ten minutes at one time. She then gets tired and slumps over. From her sit-ups she likes to go to a standing position and put all her weight on her legs. She is so strong. Although she is coming out of the newborn stage, she is still very much a baby. She will have her occasional crying spells that always seem longer than they actually are. In fact, the other night I was trying to help the Elsa and Ava get ready for bed. They wanted me to read stories to them but Greta was screaming. Elsa said to me, "Mom, I like Greta best when she is sleeping." She really doesn't mean that since she can't wait to wake Greta up whenever she is sleeping! I understood where she was coming from at the moment. Regardless of the crying fits, she is still the cutest thing ever. Ava always tells me that Greta is cuter than anything. I couldn't agree more. I cannot say enough good things about her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment