16 years ago
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Elsa and Ava
Here are a couple of cute pictures of Elsa and Ava. We're finally getting into a good routine around here. Both the girls are in bed by 9pm. Most mornings, Elsa easily wakes up on her own. School has worn her out though. She has a grumpy period from about noon-2pm. By Thursday, she is exhuasted. When I woke her up on Friday, the first thing she asked was, "Is this Saturday? The day I get to sleep?" When I told her she had to get up, she asked why she had to go EVERY DAY. She doesn't realize this has only begun. She has another 12+ years of this routine. Overall, she is enjoying school. Some days she says it is boring, but then she'll come home with little awards for answering "first-grade questions."
Ava hasn't really missed Elsa in the mornings since she hasn't woken up before 10am this last week. One day she slept until 11am, ate breakfast, got dressed, and then Elsa walked in the door. She asked why Elsa didn't go to kindergarten that day. That is the life. She'll ask first thing when she wakes up, "Where is Elsa?" She gets excited while she waits for Elsa to come home. I am glad they are such good friends and enjoy each other. I hope this continues as they get older. Ava has spent a few mornings playing with our neighbor, Sayla. It is nice for Ava to have some of her own friends since she is usually along for whatever Elsa has going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this picture of Ava!!
Post a Comment