I am so impressed!!! I have to admit water skiing is so not my forte! Good job Ava & Elsa!
Way to go girls, very impressive! I'm with Leslie, I have never been one for water skiing (actually anytime I can't see the bottom, it kinda freaks me out!) I'm so glad you guys have a blog, so we can keep in touch!
I am totally impressed! I am still too chicken to waterski!
Wow Ava! Way to go!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so impressed!!! I have to admit water skiing is so not my forte! Good job Ava & Elsa!
Way to go girls, very impressive! I'm with Leslie, I have never been one for water skiing (actually anytime I can't see the bottom, it kinda freaks me out!) I'm so glad you guys have a blog, so we can keep in touch!
I am totally impressed! I am still too chicken to waterski!
Wow Ava! Way to go!
Post a Comment