Monday, August 25, 2008

Fabulous Pictures

Of course I am biased because the subject matter is my children, but here are some amazing pictures taken by my talented friend Holly. I love the lighting and perspective. (Brian has been taking some tips from her.) She came over a week after Greta was born and spent over three hours taking pictures of all the girls. She patiently waited for Greta to eat and fall back asleep so she could position her in various poses. Brian was a little shocked to come home and find a naked Greta laying on top of the piano. Good thing no accidents happened. I love all the pictures. They are treasures. Thanks again Holly. You're a good friend (and not just because you took these pictures).
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love these pictures, definitely treasures!

Anonymous said...

I miss that cutie!!

The Gast Family said...

Hey Elsa, Brooke learned to ride w/out training wheels this week too. How funny is that. We miss you so much. I bawled last night after looking at your photos! Lori