16 years ago
Friday, August 7, 2009
Hiking
For FHE on Monday, we hiked to the top of one of the hills near our house. Our friends, the Whitmans, are finally back from their month long vacation, and we all went together. This was a perfect evening hike with a steep incline, but not too far. Ava and Cole ran to be the first ones at the top. Greta walked most of the way. She has so much energy. Ava and Elsa are so happy to play with Callie again. Nicole made yummy treats with lots of chocolate and marshmallows -- sure crowd pleasers. We watched a beautiful sunset and enjoyed the cool breezes on the walk down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That little Greta is amazing she walked the whole way! I love the family pic. Dang...can I move to CA? I want to go to Disneyland every other week....cute pics!
Post a Comment