16 years ago
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Elsa's playdate
Sometimes I forget to document the simple everyday activities. Elsa has a friend over today, and they have been playing games for most of the time. Elsa loves her friend, Sydney. They play so well together and have the greatest time. There are lots of giggles and laughter, which is great to hear. I heard lots of giggling from the living room, and this is what I found. Elsa and Sydney playing mancala. This is one of Elsa's favorite games. She is getting very good with her strategy. For as competitive as Elsa is, she is also a good sport if she loses. She has come a long way from the days of throwing princess memory cards all over! Now we are off to go swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is one of our favorite games too! You are right...sometimes the simple things are the best!
Natalie - I think Elsa is a child prodigy. Seriously, I have one the same age, so I know. Chapter books? She's darling!
Post a Comment