Ava did not want to take pictures. She was more interested in playing with her cousins.
This picture was taken after I threatened Ava with something fierce to "smile or else." I guess my threats aren't very effective.
Greta's very funny face!
Isn't she so cute.
On Sunday, Brian and I went to the Ochre Mountain temple dedication. It was a beautiful experience. I wish Elsa was one year older and could have gone too. Grandma stayed home with the grandchildren so the adults and older kids could go to the dedication. Afterwards we all gathered at their house to officially wish them a Happy Birthday. Grandpa attempted to get family pictures. This is as good as it gets.
Greta does this funny facial expression. We have all laughed at it so much, so that now when you say, "smile" this is the face you get. She still gets a reaction from everyone around. She is quite a ham.
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment