Saturday, August 29, 2009

Riding Miniature Horses




Elsa, Ava, and Ashley
Then on Friday, we went up to Ogden to visit with Grandma and Grandpa P. They had arranged with their friend to have the girls come ride their miniature horses. This was a highlight. They enjoyed getting the horses ready by brushing their coats and manes, and saddling them. Our camera battery died before we could get any pictures of them actually riding. Greta was so sweet because she would walk right up the horses and give them big hugs and kisses on the leg. The all had so much fun, despite the heat. It was over 100 degrees and so hot. Afterwards they sat on the porch swing with ice water and popsicles. The picture was so idyllic.

Afterwards, I dropped Brian off with his sister so he could go to dinner with his family. I took all the girls out to pizza to celebrate Alex's birthday. He is 12! I can't believe how big these boys are. We were happy to share his night out with friends. We wish we could spend more time with family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: