Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Disneyland Christmas





During the winter break, we stayed home a little longer than planned for follow-up doctor's appointments and ultrasounds. While we were waiting for results on viral and chromosome tests, Brian took Elsa and Ava to Disneyland. They loved all the decorations and lights. It even snowed (fake snow that is) on main street! It was chilly, but the girls stayed warm with their hats and gloves (first time they needed them). They were so excited to go to dinner at Rain Forest Cafe at downtown Disney. Unfortunately, it didn't have the same appeal as the restaurant in Chicago. Chicago has a much cooler atmosphere. I stayed home with Greta and cleaned and packed for our trip to Utah. Poor me, but I can't go on a lot of the rides anyway. I was glad Brian could spend this one-on-one time with Elsa and Ava, and that they could experience the Christmas magic at Disneyland.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: