Friday, December 18, 2009

Ava Pajama Day and Gingerbread Houses

Ava ate more decorations than went on her house.
Brian was Ava's special guest at school and was able to help decorate her Gingerbread House.
Ava with her friend, Charlee.
Friday was the last day of school for the year. It also was pajama day and Ava's class had Gingerbread house decorating. Elsa and Ava were so excited to wear their pajamas to school, especially Ava. She said she could sleep in longer since she didn't have to change into clothes. They picked out their Christmas pajamas from last year - long sleeved, fleece nightgowns. I had them wear leggins to school for modesty. They ended up roasting in the 78 degree weather. I am never sure what to have them wear with this California weather. No complaints. One day will be in the 60's and the next almost near 80 degrees. It is hard for wardrobe planning.

After the Gingerbread house decorating, Brian brought home Ava's house before he went to work. Greta woke up from her nap to see the house and all the candy. She couldn't relax. She climbed onto the table and started picking out the M&M's. Then I had to move the house onto the counter. That didn't stop her. She pushed a chair to the counter and started reaching for more candy. I finally had to cover it with a towel and hide it in a corner. She still searched for that house. Brian threw it away yesterday because it was such a distraction to Greta. I hope Ava doesn't notice.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Your girls are so pretty...