Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hiking Jinny's Canyon

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandchildren. (The Fords also drove to St. George for the holiday weekend.)
Grandma and Grandpa
You can already see my baby bump!
Our three girls...I just love Greta's expression in this picture. I am not sure what she was upset about. Probably that Ava is holding onto her for a picture, and she couldn't run free.

We spent Thanksgiving weekend in St. George, Utah. Brian's parents rented a house there so we could meet somewhat "in the middle." The estimated 7 hour drive took us 10 hours with all the traffic. We thought we would beat the holiday rush by leaving Tuesday. I guess a lot of other people thought the same thing. It was worth the drive. We had a great time relaxing, eating, and recreating. Thanksgiving evening we went on a little hike up Snow Canyon to get our blood moving after such a fabulous meal. Elsa and Ava loved climbing up the canyon walls. The scenery is amazingly beautiful. The red rock is so majestic in its simplicity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: