16 years ago
Monday, January 12, 2009
Winter Pics of Girls
After a third and final attempt to get a good Christmas card picture, I gave up. (Three strikes rule applies, right?) Either it was too dark (overcast weather for weeks), too late in day for good lighting, or too cold to be outside, or Greta was tired, or someone was grumpy (usually me). Maybe next year. I know have too high of expectations, but come on. It is once a year that I want ONE good picture of all of us - or at least of the girls. Anyway, these are some of the better pictures that turned out. (Notice how curly Elsa's and Ava's hair is in the first picture? They went outside for five minutes to take some pictures and their hair literally went flat. It was hard work to get their hair curled to only have it undone in a matter of minutes.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, I think Greta kinda looks like Emery in this picture! I don't know if it's the eyes or what but Brandon agrees!
Post a Comment