Greta was undecided on costumes until the last 20 minutes before we left for the church trunk-or-treat party. She had lots of choices, but nothing stayed on for more than 10 minutes. When she wanted to wear make-up like Elsa and Ava, I slyly convinced her to be a cat. She loved the face paint and crawled around meowing and saying "trick-or-treat." On the way to the church, she fell asleep in the car. When I carried her into the church, half-awake, she murmured "trick-or-treat." She woke up in time to get candy. She is about the cutest cat ever...and one that Brian isn't allergic to!
Elsa really wanted to be Cleopatra for Halloween. She was nervous about the mistaken identity with her blonde hair.
Ava and her friends, Charlee, Callie, and Devin, at the church carnival.
Elsa and her friend, Mandy.
Today is very mellow. We are going to finally carve pumpkins and hope to get them out before trick-or-treaters come. Elsa and Ava are going to be great helpers in passing out candy tonight!
16 years ago


1 comment:
I cannot handle how gorgeous Cleopatra looks! Too die for. Mistaken identity?? I didn't see any pictures of Elsa...just the most beautiful Cleopatra ever. ;)
Little G is the cutest too. Love the peacock, hair ensemble and the whole package. -Natalie
Post a Comment