
Ava had a birthday costume party today, so we had a chance to play with her hair and make-up before Halloween. (She only had 20 minutes after her soccer game and before the party to get ready. It was quick and chaotic.)

She loves this costume from the peacock feather wings to the sparkly tights and shoes. (I love that I got it on sale for 30% off and then an additional 20% discount. It was the last costume in this size. Score!!!)

She asked me to make her a peacock headpiece, so I made one last night. I thought it turned out well. (Thanks to my friend Natalie for the inspiration.)

We'll still tweak the make-up a little, but overall, she is excited about being a peacock for Halloween.
(Now I have to find or make an Egyptian Princess (Cleopatra) costume for Elsa and figure what Greta wants to be. No family theme this year...so sad.)
No comments:
Post a Comment