Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

While Elsa and Ava were in school, I took Greta to the local farm. I met a couple of friends there who also have little ones at home. Greta had so much fun getting out with friends. It turned out to be a hot day in the high 70's. Too hot for long sleeves. Definitely felt more like summer than fall.
Greta loved feeding the animals, climbing on the hay bells, and exploring in the pumpkin patch. She was fascinated with the chickens and spent a lot time dropping food through the tubes to get them to come closer. I was nervous that she would reach through the fence to touch them and get bit. I love watching her fascination with the world around her. She is so curious and fearless - sometimes not a great combination.
Greta with Lola picking out pumpkins.
Whenever you ask Greta to smile, she gives these cheesy grins.
Greta with her friends, Tessa and Anna. They all loved climbing on this wagon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: