Monday, April 19, 2010

Greta LOVES Chocolate




Greta can sniff out chocolate wherever it is. She caught on very quickly where the "num-nums" are hidden. I keep them in a bowl tucked away in a cupboard. That doesn't stop here. She pushes the step stool over the the corner. Then she swings her legs up to the counter. She then stands, open the cupboard, grabs the chocolate and indulges by lying on the counter and eating M&M's one at a time. She is quite spoiled because Brian and I just laughed (and recorded) her accomplishment. She was doing this at 10pm and the sugar rush wasn't going to help her go to sleep any sooner. Can you tell she is our baby? I don't know or can't remember our other girls getting away with something like this.
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chocolate running down her chin cracks me up!!