I honestly think my favorite place is Disneyland, especially when there aren't a lot of people there. (I should say my favorite place is church or the temple, so I will say it is my favorite place with my kids! How is that?) After going over a dozen times, I had yet to experience those days of no or little crowds. Obviously, some days are better than others, but I hadn't been when you just "walk on the rides." Finally, I found the perfect time, April 14th - the week AFTER spring break. Everyone is back in school...well, except my kids because I pulled them out. We brought Elsa's friend, Sydney, with us and met up with my friend, Nicole and her kids. I loved it! Lines were max 15-20 minutes. It was the first time for Elsa and Ava to ride Space Mountain - 3 times in a row too. Every other time, the fast passes weren't until 9pm and the wait was over an hour. And since I was no longer pregnant, I could go on all the rides with them. I was giddy! Really.
I had to post these pictures since they are pretty funny. I went on the Grizzly Bear rapids with all the kids. This is the one ride where you get soaked, no matter where you sit. I was the first to get soaked and all the kids were pointing and laughing. Well, it all came back to them...and they weren't as good-natured about being drenched. They screamed and cried, and then I had to deal with wringing out wet socks and help getting them dried off. It was still fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment