Monday, May 18, 2009

Visit to Ronald Reagan Presidential Library

Elsa in front of a piece of the Berlin Wall.
Air Force One (Notice the views?)
Posted by Picasa

We've been exploring different attractions each weekend. Brian took the girls to Paramount Ranch their first weekend here. When I returned from packing our house in Indiana, we went as a family to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum. The highlight for the girls was walking through Air Force One. The whole set-up is amazing with the glass wall overlooking the Simi Valley. It is an absolutely beautiful sight. I enjoyed reading about Ronald Reagan and learning more about his amazing life. He was truly a great man and a great President.

1 comment:

Heather Dawson said...

We miss you guys!!! Looks like you're having a good time, though.
Have you been to the Getty yet (off the 405)? It was one of my favorite places -- the gardens are gorgeous!! And, if I remember right, it's free! :)