16 years ago
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Sunday Pics
I love love love polka dots. Yellow polka dots are even better. I got Elsa this darling outfit for the summer. Once Ava saw it, she begged for the same outfit. Yellow is Ava's favorite color, so I totally indulged her. It took a little searching (and the right sales), but I finally found a matching dress. Yellow polka dots epitomize summer clothes to me. I always think of the song "She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini..." Anyway, I think these outfits are my favorite. I am amazed when I look at pictures of Elsa and Ava side-by-side how little they look like each other. Elsa has Brian's complexion and features, and Ava is a mini me. For now, it seems that Greta is a good mix of both of us. We'll see as she grows out of her baby look. It is fun and scary to see what other features and attributes our daughters inherit from us. (Elsa has scratches on her face from Greta's sharp fingernails. Her top left-front tooth is also loose. I am not ready for her to loose her baby teeth and have those big awkward teeth in her little mouth.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We understand the awkward teeth in the mouth thing as Isaac is in its prime. But I agree...there is nothing better than yellow, especially on two girls as cute as yours!
i love those yellow dresses. i'm in a bit of a yellow obsession right now too actually-- just got the cutest yellow heels for myself!
you are so right about ava being a mini-you-- it is crazy how much she looks like you. one thing is for certain: all three of your girls are going to be heartbreakers! tell brian to get that shotgun ready!
Such cute pictures and I love their outfits - adorable!!
Post a Comment