Greta playing on the grass and learning to walk.
Greta got a little wet, so I let her get into the water completely.
All three girls in the spa after swim lessons.
I was fortunate to get Elsa and Ava into swim lessons during all the chaos of house hunting and our temporary living. A swim instructor from the local swim school was home a few weeks before her wedding. She was willing to teach the girls lessons from her parents' pool. Elsa and Ava each had a 30 minute private lesson for six days in a row. The daily lessons really helped the girls improve their skills. Ava was on the verge of getting it right before we moved. Now she is swimming on her own and is very comfortable in the water. I am so happy for her. In addition to the girls' improved skills, I enjoyed having an hour every day to relax in the backyard with Greta. It was my favorite time of day. Greta loved exploring plants, bugs, and even the occasional swim. Elsa and Ava got a good workout and were tired each night. It was exactly what we all needed.
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment