Friday, May 7, 2010

Ava's Mother's Day Tea


I love what Ava wrote on the place mat. A lot of kids said their "Mother is very pretty." But Ava said to her teacher that I'm good at thinking and that I can solve any problem. That is so much nicer than thinking I'm pretty. At least I think so. I don't mind that she thinks I am 55 lbs. and 6'5". (She is only an inch off of her father's height.)

Ava's kindergarten class invited all the mothers to tea and a special presentation. It was so cute. They sang songs and then served us lemonade and cookies. Ava made me a place mat and made a book like "Are You My Mother?" These are precious keepsakes. I just adore Ava and her spunky personality.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you and Ava. You guys are beautiful. I love the place mat that she made!

The Swanky Isis said...

Your updated posts have made me very happy. ;) When you said you have weight to lose, are you sure you don't have an eating disorder. By Ava's calculations, you are severely underweight. CUTE pics.