Elsa and Grandma. We had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for the visit.
Ashley, Elsa, and Ava with Mary Poppins. Ashley had to change shirts to have the characters sign her Mickey Mouse tee.
Here we are at the front as we are exiting for day. We arrived the first day around noon. It was perfect weather - a little overcast and light rains throughout the afternoon. Because of the unpredictable weather, it wasn't crowded. We were able to go on lots of rides. Alex is looking peaked because he got motion sick from riding roller coasters the previous day at Universal Studios. Our annual Disneyland passes were expiring on Ava's birthday. We weren't going to renew them, so I wanted one last hurrah. I asked my parents to come visit for the week and to go to Disneyland. With new carpet, closet doors, paint and baseboards, we finally have the house in good condition and ready for guests. (There are a few things on our list to do right away and then we'll wait until there is more money to finish the rest. I'm sure it will be an ongoing process for years.) I was excited to have visitors now that we are all doing well. My sister, Danielle, and two of her kids, Alex and Ashley also came at the same time. Danielle and Ava share the same birthday, so we all celebrated at Disneyland.
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment