16 years ago
Friday, February 12, 2010
Another Disney Day
President's weekend was a four-day weekend for us. With no school on Friday, we joined three other families at Disneyland for the day. I was huge pregnant (new-term) so it was helpful to have friends who could help with Elsa, Ava, and Greta. Elsa spent most of the day with our friends the Paulsens. She was in heaven because she was able to go on the roller coaster rides with Sydney's older sisters. They even helped stuff her shoes to try to make the height requirement on the Maliboomer. She didn't pass by a 1/4". Next time, we'll bring wedge sandals or something to give her the extra lift. She was able to go on every other fast ride, which is more than I could have done with her. Ava and Greta hung out with me most of the day with the Whitmans and Lamberts. It was more crowded than I anticipated because a lot of So Cal schools were out for Friday and the following Monday. I waddled around the park and was more than happy to wait out the rides on a bench with Greta toddling around or napping in the stroller. I had lots of stares and comments about my size. Twins? Due any day? (My response was usually "yep" unless I was annoyed and then I would say, "No, not due for another three months!" Then I'd really get a response!) I was even cautioned by a ride attendant about riding the Chip N Dale coaster in Toon Town. I assured him I was OK. However, I didn't have as much energy as I wanted. I was totally exhausted by 8pm and was ready to head home. As always, I love going to Disneyland. It makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment