Saturday, January 30, 2010

Beach Day

 

 

 

I am catching up for the past two months. A lot has happened (big understatement). We've spent a few days this winter at the beach. It was cool and windy, which is perfect for flying kites and throwing Frisbees. We went with some friends who have two kids, Brady and Anna. They are the same ages as Elsa and Ava. Elsa and Anna always have a lot of fun together. Elsa needs this friend time since there aren't other little girls her age in our neighborhood or church. Elsa is in a primary class with eight boys - no other girls! Brian organized a version of softball, but with a plastic ball and bat. (Only the best for us!) We enjoyed the afternoon, but only lasted a couple of hours before Greta and I got too cold. I have become wimpy in cold weather!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: