16 years ago
Friday, January 29, 2010
January Sunday
Despite the recent rain storms and cooler weather (and a leak in our roof), we can't complain. We are getting spoiled with the California weather. It is so nice to be outside everyday and hardly need a jacket. Brian took these pictures of the girls. I still can't get over that it is January and we still have flowers blooming, oranges ripening, and now, with the rain, it is even greener. Gotta love sunny California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great job on the pics brain!!! You have such beautiful girls, miss you guys!
I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and I do love all your updates. Are you kidding me about these girls?!? so beautiful. LOVE the pic of Elsa....Ava's personality comes out so much in pictures and I just want to squeeze that the Little. So cute and pretty!
Post a Comment