Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pool Fun

We spent Saturday morning cleaning and finishing a couple of projects around the house (still moving in). Then we spent the afternoon playing in the pool. It is nice that the weather is still in the high 80's. The girls really wanted to play with water balloons. We filled up a bunch, but they didn't work as planned. They would bounce off of the person and then pop on the ground. We decided to fill the pool with the balloons and see how many balloons would fit in the girl's swimsuits. Elsa is pear-shaped!
Ava filled hers in front. She has a little more curves now.
Greta with her infectious cheesy grin.
I am grateful for a husband who loves to have fun, but is also very productive and handy. He fixed the pool light while swimming with the girls.
Doesn't Ava look mischevious? She is having lots of fun squirting everyone with the water from the balloons.
Elsa is taking her turn being a tease.
This is the cutest swimsuit ever. I just can't resist the backside of it. Ava wears it well.

2 comments:

The Swanky Isis said...

Elsa looks like a model from the 50's in that "tease" shot...love them all...again!

Heather Woolley said...

I am loving all these pictures! I love Ava's suit too. Kamae has the same one, but you have managed to keep Ava's so nice and white. Kamae's is looking dingy from all the wear. How do you manage to keep it looking so nice? I only hand wash it, but it still seems discolored from all the chlorine. Tell me your secret please!

The girls look like they are having so much fun. They are just beautiful!!!