I love that Ava and Callie are friends. Their personalities mesh so well. They have had lots of fun playing every day after school for an hour or so while they wait for their older siblings to get out of school.
They are sweet, silly, and a little sneaky too.
I think every little girl should have a friend like this.
16 years ago

2 comments:
it's especially fun to have friends who coordinate outfits :)
So cute! I love these pictures! Makes me miss you all though. We were just in California, but it was a whirl wind of a visit, so we didn't get much time to do anything other than be with family, which is good, but I thought about how close we were to you guys and I got so antsy at the thought of just wanting to see you all. We are going to maybe be there for Thanksgiving. Will you be around? Maybe if we schedule something now, we can actually nail down a time to see you! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment