Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Three Girls


Brian's college roommate, Greg, and his wife, Melissa, spent last week vacationing in Newport Beach. They drove up to spend an evening at our house. We had a great time catching up and letting the kids play together. It was so fun to have them visit. Melissa (who is extremely talented) took these great pictures of the girls around our yard. I love all of them for different reasons. The pictures were unexpected so the girls' hair isn't done, and they are dressed in their play clothes. I actually love this about these pictures. It captures their everyday look. I did change them into dresses and at least put a barrette in their hair for a few additional pictures. With all the chaos of new baby, selling one home, moving to another state, renovating, and unpacking, I haven't taken the time to get professional pictures of the girls for a long time. I have totally neglected to take Greta for any professional pictures. She is the third child. These pictures will more than compensate. Thanks again, Melissa.

6 comments:

Thayer said...

very pretty, Natalie. Your "play clothes" pictures are better than my staged ones, I guess that's what you get with 3 girls, a lot less mud, dirt and drool.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love the pictures!!!

merathon said...

emery will be one in 3 weeks and we still don't have any good pictures of all three girls together. i'm hoping to finally do it in the spring! your girls are gorgeous, as always!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Beautiful!

Danielle said...

Gorgeous!! Your girls are just Gorgeous. Hope things are going well for you!

Holly said...

These are beautiful! Greta is irresistibly cute.