16 years ago
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Play Space for Kids
Greta had so much fun climbing. She especially loved going down this yellow slide. I have video that I will upload later.
There was a foam ball area with pressurized ball guns and large crates that would drop piles of balls down to the ground. Kids would scramble to fill the crates and then lie down waiting for the balls to drop on them. There were lots of giggles and laughs.
We spent this morning at an indoor play space. It was very needed and deserved. The last few days have been spent going back and forth to carpet and lighting stores. Ava and Greta have patiently waited while I drag them around to all these places. Most of the time Greta is left in her car seat since she can't be in the house. She takes her naps and meals in her car seat. She loved being able to crawl, climb, walk, and play all over the place. It was time well spent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We miss these girls!
Hello! Thanks for your comment- I'm so excited to see your blog I here all sorts of great things about you! And by the way I so Love your kids names :)
great to get your message today.! thanks so much for calling. I have been out of town visiting my mother. I will call next week. family in town with a nieces wedding. love that!
love the pictures of your kids! I would love to see the house.
lots of love!!n
Post a Comment