Ava has been practicing for her school play called "Eee-i, Eee-i, Oops!" One of the songs is "You've Got to Ham It Up!" Even though it is Ava singing it, it is Greta acting it out. She is a total actress. I pulled the girls out of school last week and spent a day at Disneyland without the crowds and chaos. Elsa and Ava weren't able to go on the fast rides and roller coasters because someone needed to stay with Greta. We spent the day going on rides that Greta could go on, and she had so much fun.

Notice Greta's expression. She was so excited when she saw Mickey Mouse. She gave him a big kiss on his nose that I didn't get a picture of because I was holding her. She loves Mickey and Minnie. Whenever we saw them at the park, she would wave and shout, "Hi! Hello!"

Greta is laying on Minnie's bed pretending to be asleep.

Greta in Minnie's kitchen. She stood there for at least 10 minutes turning the knob and watching the lights turn on and seeing the dishes bubble up in the dishwasher. Everytime they reached the top she would make this same expression. It never got dull.

She is the cutest! I am totally biased, I realize.
2 comments:
She is adorable and so grown up! I can't believe how much she has changed. We just did the "Give a day, get a day" and are planning to go to Disneyland in June. My kids can't wait! They love all the characters.
I am with Greta. I LOVE Minnie's house. It is magical and exactly what you would think her house would be like. She's adorable Nan.
Post a Comment