Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweet Girls!

I love taking pictures before church on Sundays. Clothes are clean and ironed, and usually, hair is curled. It makes it look like my kids are always well-groomed. At least my girls can look back on their photos and think that anyway.

Ava is such a poser and very photogenic.


Elsa's teeth are too big for her small mouth. Braces are in her near future. And probably a pallet expander too. Regardless of her big crowded teeth, I still love her smile. Her eyes twinkle with glee.


I absolutely love this picture of Greta! I love her hair in pig tails. She is growing up too quickly. It is fun and sad at the same time. Her dimpled grin melts my heart every time I see it.


This is such a typical expression of Greta's - a little flirt with mischievous.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

Beautiful girls and smiles! I love the dimples and Elsa's teeth. Dallin has some beautiful big teeth, and we're just awaiting Carley's. They'll grow into them right? We just took Dallin in for a consultation with an orthodontist. Luckily, he can wait a few years, but he'll need braces soon.