Greta can! Lately, it has been difficult getting Greta to sleep in her crib. After having an indulging Aunt and Grandparents that let her sleep with them (and we've continued the bad habit), she doesn't like sleeping in her crib. She was throwing a major tantrum when I tried putting her down for a nap. She was so tired, but I let her watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." When it was over, I came in to turn it off and this is what I saw. As I was taking pictures, her knees would slightly buckle and then she'd straighten them again to stay standing. I don't know why she wouldn't just lie down on the couch or ground. She is a feisty and passionate one (that is a euphemistic way of saying she is spoiled and has a temper). She can throw major tantrums where she rolls around on the ground and kicks her legs. Depending on my mood, it is either humorous or very annoying. I am amazed at how similar her personality is to Elsa's at this age. It brings back lots of memories, some bad, but mostly good.
16 years ago

3 comments:
I love this post but am thankful that there aren't similar pictures of me. I feel like I could fall asleep some days too :) Thanks for all these updates and for sharing all the photos of your family and Grant. You guys are amazing and still in our prayers. Know of any jobs out there?
it was so great to see you in AZ, I miss shopping at the mall with you. Your girls are so beautiful, and Greta seems to have quite a personality. We will have to come and do a disney day with you. love you... I will be thinking of you this coming weekend.
You don't know me, but I was one of Brian's sister Mindy's college roommates. I checked in on Mindy's blog today for the first time in months to see if she had an update and since she didn't I thought I'd check her sibling's pages to see what was new with the whole Heath family. I was sad to read about your baby Grant. I had a stillborn baby girl in November - almost 7 months ago and I can't believe it has been that long. My heart goes out to you and I know some of what you are feeling, even though everyone has an experience that is uniquely their own. I know there is peace, and faith, and all of those good things, but I also know that doesn't mean it isn't sometimes unbelievably sad. Maybe you know a lot of people who have gone through something similar, but I didn't. I often wished I could talk to someone who had. So, I just wanted you to know you're not alone. You may not need it, but if you ever want to, feel free to contact me.
-Wendy Brock
Post a Comment