16 years ago
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Continous Home Renovations
Trying to keep our heads above water with the day to day responsibilities of taking care of kids, meals, laundry, etc., I guess hasn't been stressful enough. We decided our lives could use a little more chaos. We started the next round of renovations - removing the arch between the dining room and living room and demolishing the fireplace. Really, we just need new carpet. But there are steps, or so I'm learning. The arch and the fireplace affect the carpet line, so these need to be changed first. Our house has had the exposed beams for a couple of weeks. The drywall repair man keeps delaying, so we most likely need to find another guy for the job. Once this is complete, then we need to decide on a design for the fireplace, then get that completed and installed. Then new baseboards, paint, and then finally, new carpet. I will be so happy when it is complete. Maybe by Christmas????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment