16 years ago
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Bike riding
These pictures were taken October 2nd. Elsa has gotten really good at riding her bike. She'll go on long bike rides with Brian and enjoys the one-on-one time. Greta loves riding in the bike seat. She likes her helmet and is always ready to go. My bike finally got fixed after being damaged from the move. She prefers the bike seat on my bike, but I haven't been riding much lately. Ava is still reluctant to ride her bike without training wheels. Brian finally put the training wheels back on last week to encourage her. I am looking forward to better health and joining our family bike rides. It is one of our favorite things to do together. (I had to post these pictures because they capture Greta's "ready-to-go" personality...and her dimpled grin couldn't be cuter.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment