This is the best group picture we got. Sadly, it is blurry and Greta isn't looking.
We kept with the family theme and went as Alice in Wonderland. Ava wanted to be Alice, and Elsa was more than happy to be the Queen of Hearts. Greta barely indulged as the Cheshire Cat. She didn't like the hat and wasn't about to let me put the whiskers on her. Both Elsa and Ava had so much fun dressing in their costumes. They were able to wear their costumes to school on Friday before Halloween. I was actually feeling ok in the morning of Halloween and had the energy to quickly put my costume together. That evening, we went to our friend's church for a chili dinner and trunk-or-treat. Afterwards, Brian took me home and put Greta to bed. Then he met back up with our friends to take Elsa and Ava trick-or-treating. Elsa counted her candy and got over 120 pieces. There were a lot of full size candy bars too. They had a lot of fun. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I was disappointed that I wasn't feeling well enough to fully enjoy it. I guess I have next year and the following years.
5 comments:
such creative costumes, Natalie, you're the best. Does Bri wear that hat around the house?
Love the costumes! I hope you're feeling better, and it's fun to see recent pictures of Greta. She is really growing up.
i have wanted to do an alice in wonderland halloween for the last two years, but haven't done it and now i'm glad cuz there's no way we'd have have pulled it off as well as you guys did! was ava a perfect alice or what?? (and i loved little tweedledum!)
What BEAUTIFUL costumes! Everyone looks so great! I'm sorry to hear you still aren't feeling any better. Soon, hopefully?!
Oh, I LOVE your costumes!!!! So cute! Your costume is the best! Very creative!
Will you be in Utah at all over Christmas? I think we are planning to come just after christmas and be there until about Jan. 3rd, or so. I'd love to get a group together (couples and/or kids). Let me know when you get a minute.
Post a Comment