Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Ravenous Polar Bear

 

 

Here is Greta at Zoo Boo. Her lion costume hasn't come yet (can you see a theme with our costumes?), so we settled for this little polar bear outfit that Elsa wore for her first Halloween. It seemed a little more comfortable than the spider costume Ava wore for her first Halloween. Greta slept for most of the time. Once she is awake, she wants to eat and can't relax while I hold her. She is always craning her neck to nurse with open jaws. Brian can hold her in his lap forever. She'll sit contently and will even fall asleep. She started taking a pacifier yesterday. I've tried all kinds again and again. On the third rotation, she has taken the Nuk pacifier. She even fell asleep at church today while sucking on it. This is a big deal for me. Usually, she only sleeps when laid in her bed or while driving in the car. I don't want her to need a pacifier, but it is nice to have it work when in a pinch.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Natalie I just saw your blog from Kelly's! Congratulations on the little baby. Hope things are going well in Indianapolis! Your girls are beautiful.