Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Greta Falling Asleep




Greta tries so hard to stay awake. It's painful to watch how tired and drowsy she becomes. If it ever gets quiet around the house, you can find Greta snoring on a stool, table, or in some other uncomfortable position. She has even fallen asleep while standing (although she was leaning back on the couch).

3 comments:

Tom Heath said...

We think this should be submitted to America's Funniest Home Videos. We laughed out loud especially when the spoon drops and wakes Greta up.

Thayer said...

How are you not laughing throughout that video? The kids and I were laughing out loud while we watched. "course it hits close to home for Nate, he still falls asleep during dinner often (at 4 1/2). I'll have to get it on video next time - hilarious!

Heather Woolley said...

Oh, Natalie, that was so funny. I agree with the other posts, how did you NOT start laughing so hard while you were recording this?! I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. So cute!