We figured it was time to get Greta started on baby food. (More like we are desperately hoping that it helps her sleep through the night once again.) On Saturday, we decided to give it a go. Brian got the high chair out of storage and set it up. I had all the supplies ready - bib, baby spoon, bowl, rice cereal, and formula. But there was too much going on. Greta wasn't too enthusiastic to start. Brian was in the corner recording this momentous occasion. Elsa and Ava were chanting "Greta" and dancing around her with flailing arms. Then they were climbing on top of each other to get closer to the high chair. Elsa fell off the table crashing on top off Ava, Ava started screaming, which added to Greta's distress. I turned to Brian and told him to "TURN OFF THE CAMERA." I was done. So much for shiny happy people. Greta's expressions say it all.



I tried again Sunday morning when no one was around. So much better. Now Greta is happily eating baby food...but still not sleeping through the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment